Text/HTML

"Madonnella del Ponte Spiano" church




Close to the century-old Roman bridge, this little building was erected in 1400 thanks to the money offered by prayers.
On the 4th Sunday of September, the mass for Our Lady of Perpetual Aid is celebrated in it.
In 1970, the church was demolished and re-built on the old foundations: its valuable frescoes are now preserved in the municipality archive.