Text/HTML

Saint Anne church

The six-century-old building has a regular plan and rises on the old via Flaminia, the main Roman street.  
The outside is featured by a majestic portal and two windows, while inside tourists can admire an altar, the vaulted ceiling and some outstanding paintings by Matteo da Gualdo, which unfortunately have been damaged by time and humidity.
In 1633 they erected a six-column portico, which became integral part of a magnificent and imposing temple in 1849.
In 1849, the municipal cemetery was built close to it.