Devoted to Saint Anne, the pretty church was first erected in 1547 in order to satisfy the needs of the cloistered nuns.
In the early XVII Century the building housed three altars - the high one devoted to Saint Anne, the laterals to Our Lady of Graces and to the Crucifix.
Later, it was demolished and re-built on the old foundations: works were completed in 1972.
Inside, two altars -devoted to Sacred heart and to Saint Augustine- hold the stage, while outside a two-century-old bell tower lies on the background. In 1924, after renovation and decorating works, the church acquired its current features.