Text/HTML

Villa Anita

 

Built in Neoclassical style by Giuseppe Agostinelli around 1870/1880, Villa Anita" derives from Mrs. Anita Damiani, who bought it from the Agostinelli family in the 60s. 

Later, the Municipality acquired it.

 

The inside of the Villa and many objects, the furnishings for example, are in Liberty style, an art style of the end of the nineteenth century, led by W. Morris.

  

The villa is surrounded by a park of over 5000 meters with robust plants. The biggest one is the Lebanon Cedar or Mediterranean Cedar, whose trunk circumference is 3,50 m and whose height is about 25 meters. Today the Villa is the seat of the "Parco del Monte Cucco".